Tuesday, March 4, 2008

October 2005

October 28, 2005

More pictures from Washington

These are some pictures that I took while I was visiting my family. Joel (will be 1 in Dec) loved Ender, he would scoot all around looking and chasing Ender. Jeff (3) was always wanting to walk Ender, and he would tell Endert o sit with him. The third picture is my Dad with some of his grandkids.
Posted by jeannie at 05:42 PM Comments (0) TrackBack
-->

Open Wide!

Ender has a greenie stuck in his mouth and had to have help getting it out. A greenie for all those wondering, is a treat for his teeth, to clean them.
Posted by jeannie at 05:27 PM Comments (0) TrackBack
-->
October 20, 2005

Pictures from stay in Washington

Jeffrey liked to “walk” Ender, (really he pulled on the leash and Ender followed.) and play, run, etc. as well as Breanna did. One night Jeffrey was tired (it was pretty late) so he curled up on my lap and fell asleep. Ender then came and curled up on the other side of me and fell asleep.
Posted by jeannie at 02:47 PM Comments (2) TrackBack
-->
October 08, 2005

Being creative

While I was over visiting Julie and family one day Connor made a dog costume. First he made a tail, and asked us to tape it to him. Next Connor made ears and a nose. Then he made front paws, and after the front paws he made "toe paws".
Posted by jeannie at 10:05 PM Comments (2) TrackBack
-->

Ender Loved to look out the window.

Ender looking out the window at my parents house. He loved to run and sit on the back of the chair when someone was at the door, or if he listened closely he could here the gate open and close. Durring the quiet times of the days (and there weren't to many of those!) I would find him...where else, on the back of the chair!
Posted by jeannie at 09:52 PM Comments (1) TrackBack
-->

Like taking candy from a baby....
Well, almost! All I know is, that he's quick!

Posted by jeannie at 09:44 PM Comments (0) TrackBack
-->
October 07, 2005

Cute Ender pictures

Ender loves to sleep and/or lay on soft things...the couch, his blanket, the chairs, etc.... I got a picture of him in the basket (which was tricky to do). I came down to look for him one day, and couldn't find him. He didn't escape, because the dog door was closed...he was hiding in the basket, and didn't come when I called him.
Posted by jeannie at 06:19 PM Comments (3) TrackBack
-->

Things in our back yard

Posted by jeannie at 06:15 PM Comments (0) TrackBack
-->
October 04, 2005

A new me!
Sort of....just my hair. I hadn't had anything done with my hair since before we moved from Idaho the first time (1+year). So upon moving back, and already knowing a salon that I liked, I went and did my hair.

I decided to go darker, it will be easy for me to keep up with it if it's darker and not lighter. I went 3 shades darker, that was a bold move for me, I've always been afraid to do new things to my hair. But hay, it's just hair, right?! I really like being dark right now.
Posted by jeannie at 12:39 PM Comments (3) TrackBack
-->

Ender nice and clean!

We found a groomers that we like. PETsMART is fine and they do a nice job, but we like Glover's Grooming better. Look, they even gave him a bandana.
Posted by jeannie at 12:31 PM Comments (0) TrackBack
-->

Ender and ice cubes

Ender bobs for ice. I filled the pool with water, and then put the whole bin of ice from the freezer in the pool. The ice was melting fast, but Ender was picking up the ice that he could get, and putting them outside of the pool. 8-17-05
Posted by jeannie at 12:25 PM Comments (0) TrackBack
-->

Much needed update
Well, it has been a while since we last posted anything about us, about a month or so. In September, Michael had training for work in St. Louis from the 12th to the 30th. I will let him post on that if he wants. I went up to Washington to visit family and friends. I was in Washington from the 10th to the 25th. I had a good time, took some pictures, ate at places that they don't have here in Nampa, and sometimes did nothing/relaxed. I stayed at my parents. My brother and his family came over from Spokane for a few days; it was great to see them. All of the family, except for Michael, was there at times, and on one Saturday we went to Chan’s for Chinese food. Jordan Even brought his girlfriend Aimee. I didn’t take as many pictures as I wanted, I will have to make up for that during the holidays. I am going to post pictures, some of them might be random, but I will try to post them oldest to newest.
Posted by jeannie at 12:21 PM Comments (0) TrackBack

No comments: