Tuesday, March 4, 2008

May 2005

May 18, 2005

Cute new pictures

Pictures of:Ender under the table at my aunt and uncles house in Fairfield. 5-15-05Michael and Ender on the beach. 5-14-05Ender sleeping. 5-13-05
Posted by jeannie at 04:26 PM Comments (1) TrackBack
-->
May 07, 2005

baaaaath time!
We gave...I gave Ender a bath today. He did ok. He liked to drink the water, and lick the soap, and he kept trying to hop out, but other than that he did good. Let's just say that Ender didn't like bath time as much as one nephew I know! Then after the bath I got out my hair dryer to dry him, and it was broken, so Ender had to air dry! I think that by the end of bath time, there was more water on me, and outside the tub than in the tub! I think that for 10 bucks, I'll let PETsMART bathe him when he needs it!
Posted by jeannie at 06:49 PM Comments (3) TrackBack
-->
May 05, 2005

Ender's new toys!

I took Ender to PETsMART yesterday for a few things. We went down the toy isle and he picked out two toys. These were the two he picked out, and the dog/long tailed toy, he had to carry around the entire store, I even had to practically rip it out of his mouth so that the checker could ring it up. He played with his toys all the way home, and on the way inside about half way to the stairs, he plopped down and started to chew. Then he ran away from me when I went to go and pick him up, I guess he thought that I was going to take it away! The third picture was one of his first toys. It was a reindeer that I had fixed over and over, but now that Ender has ripped his head off and was eating the stuffing…it had to go.
FYI….We now know that Ender was born January 5, 2005!

No comments: