Tuesday, March 4, 2008

May 06, 2004

BBM Update
Here are the latests standings for my teams:
Bread Loaves (9-5, 2nd Place)Gauchos (7-7, 6th Place)Hungry Hippos (4-10, 9th Place)
The Bread Loaves are my first year in a keeper league, but already I can tell it isn't a very good league. There is at least one ROBO (manager doesn't do anything). So I doubt I will sign up for the league next year, because the league management isn't very good.
The Gauchos are in a good league at the moment. It's not a very active league on the bulletin board, but it appears that they are all good managers.
The Hungry Hippos are in their 7th year in the league, and it is a great league. My team is really struggling right now because my top pitcher, Barry Zito, is really playing poorly. If he can start pitching the way he has during the rest of his career, then my team should end up a little better. My team would be 6-8 instead of 4-10. Anyway, hopefully things turn around for the Hippos.

No comments: