Tuesday, March 4, 2008

June 29, 2004


Harry Potter Book 6 Title
Well, J.K. Rowling has announced the title on her website, although she has done it very mysteriously. She's a little too out there I think....she's becoming a George Lucas clone!
In any case, CNN solved the mystery, and here's an article about the title.Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Posted by mqstone at 12:38 PM Comments (0) TrackBack
-->

Greatest Sports Movie
ESPN is ranking the Top Sports Movies of the Last 25 years, in celebration of the 25th Anniversary of ESPN. First off, obviously, the greatest channel ever made could not have existed until I was on this earth, and from what I can tell, the first words I spoke back when i was a baby was, "When is Sportcenter on?" Even if those were'nt my first words...they should have been.
But I digress...
When ranking the top movies, I put Hoosiers at #1. I also found this great article that happens to mention 2 things: 1 That Hoosiers is the greatest sport movie. 2. That the Special Edition will be coming out in the future.
This is good news!
Anyway, it's a funny article about the role of women in sports movies, as it relates to Hoosiers. Remember, this guy writes for the Page 2 section of ESPN.com, which means that humor is always involved, so don't take him too seriously. Just enjoy.

No comments: