Tuesday, March 4, 2008

July2007

July 23, 2007

26 Week update...24 Week pictures!

So I am a little late in posting these pictures. As of tomorrow I will be 26 weeks. I had an OB appointment on July 10th (24 weeks), and, other than the usual aches and pains (sore feet, sore tailbone mostly) everything is still going very well. The Doctor gave me some paper work for me to go to the lab for my blood glucose test, which I did a week ago. I don’t know how long it takes for the results, but I’m sure that everything is fine. We are slowly starting to collect baby things, we now not only have a crib and a mattress, but we have a bassinet, an infant car seat, a stroller, a baby bjorn, and some clothes in various sizes. We are looking around for a dresser and a changing table, and will probably register for whatever else we will need or want. We are getting excited! Michael has finally felt the baby move. I had him come over one day and he was able to see him move, and then he was able to feel him move, but it was just a little move. It will be fun as the baby gets bigger and can really kick! My next appointment is on August the 2nd. Also in August, we will be starting our Childbirth Classes, once a week for 4 weeks…that should be…interesting! I should have Michael post on that!
Posted by jeannie at 04:43 PM Comments (2)

No comments: