Tuesday, March 4, 2008

March 2005

March 04, 2005

Puppy update!
Well after about a month of no new news with the puppy...we sent an e mail last night, and got a reply today! Ruth (our breeder) said that the puppies are taking a little longer to mature, probably because there were five of them. Ruth likes the puppies to be around six pounds before they go to there new home, so she fugures that possible by the week of March 21st, by the 25th the puppy would be ready to come to us! We still don't know the sex yet because Ruth hasn't decided what she is going to keep, but we are still on her list!!
Posted by jeannie at 02:59 PM Comments (3) TrackBack
-->
March 02, 2005

Happy Birthday Michael!

This year I surprised Michael with a "Strong Bad" cake. If you want to know what Strong bad is you would have to ask Michael, my explanation would ruin it. Happy Birthday Michael!
Posted by jeannie at 08:01 PM Comments (6) TrackBack
-->

My new project

The first picture is a sample of what the finished project will be, but a mini sample because I used the scraps and the real squares. The second photo is a little bit closer look of the sample. The left side will be what one side of the blanket (the back) will look like, and the right side is what the other side of the blanket (the front) will look like. And the last photo is a super close up of what the squares will look like when it is all done, and how it will look frayed.
I have started a new project. When we were down in Modesto this last time my friend, Erica showed me one of her daughter’s blankets, a "rag blanket". I decided that I would like to make one, and Erica is being kind enough to show/help me. We decided that it would be great timing if we did a blanket project while the guys were doing the LAN party. LAN parties are usually every month or two. I am very excited!
Posted by jeannie at 02:42 PM Comments (4) TrackBack

No comments: