Tuesday, March 4, 2008

January 2007

January 05, 2007

Because Michael's not feeling well...
I will post this for him! Thanks to Jared for the link!

Posted by jeannie at 06:59 AM Comments (1)
January 01, 2007

First post of the year!

Well, thought that I would start the year off with an update. We spent about 10 days in the Seattle area for the holidays, which was really nice. We took Ender with us and stayed at my parents' house. Ender was really good at the airport and for the flight, and, well, pretty much the whole trip. He didn’t destroy anything, but there were plenty of socks, and things he tried to snatch and run away with. Christmas Eve was spent at my parents' house, the family who was in the area, along with the extended family in the area, had a gift exchange. There was lots of yummy food and we filled our plates with all of the traditional favorites (several times  ). We tried to sleep in on Christmas day and managed to do so until about 7am. Ender was up, so Michael got up. My Dad was up, had Michael get me up, and then my Dad was playing with Ender so he would bark and my Mom would get up. We had a good Christmas day, if I remember right it mostly involved food, sleeping, more food, and then a Christmas dinner over at my brothers house. Tuesday we met up with a friend at La Palmera in Mill Creek, it was good to catch up and enjoy more good food. Wednesday we spent the day with Michael’s sister and her family. It was really cute to see the kids playing with Ender. While we were there, we learned 2 new games, Apples To Apples, and Ticket To Ride. Thursday We celebrated my 28th birthday, I got to sleep in (nothing new there!) and Michael took me to do some shopping at my favorite scrapbooking store Lasting Memories, my favorite candy store See’s Candies (there are no See's here, sniff, sniff), and a few other places. That night we had homemade pizza, watched Cars and had cake. Friday morning we went to the Temple with my parents and then to Chan’s Place for lunch. That night there was a game night at my parent’s house, which involved more food, and of course, games. We played Pit, and a game called Adversity, which was a pretty fun game. Saturday Jason and Adrianne came over and took some pictures of us (above is one of them), we haven’t had pictures done for probably close to 3 years so we thought it was time. Then came Saturday. We had to leave late that night, and wished that we could have stayed a bit longer. We did a lot of the things that we wanted to and saw a lot of the people that we wanted to, and the people we missed, we will have to get together next time. Ender was well behaved for the flight home. When we picked Ender up at the baggage claim, we had some passengers who were sitting in first class tell us that they could here Ender barking the whole time, and if he was hoarse, that’s why. Michael feels better about sitting in coach just knowing that people in first class were kept from getting any sleep during the red eye. So there you have it. Now we are trying to recover from the aftermath of travel and unpacking. This week we will be busy doing things at the house, and preparing to move in!
Posted by jeannie at 11:06 PM Comments (4)

No comments: