Tuesday, March 4, 2008

May 18, 2004

for those who want to know about me...
Well, since I am responsible for writings of what I do...here it goes....I do NOTHING! (HA!, I'm just kidding) But I wouldn't want to bore everyone, and that's the truth, so I'll try and tell of the exciting things that I do! I have made a few friends here, and we try to go out to lunch once and a while. One of my friends is someone that I use to work with at Costco in Everett. At about the same time that Michael got his job here in Idaho her husband got a job here also, so we were both jobless wives, and bonded together to ease the transition of moving. I am trying to go thru some of the files that we have and organize what we need and shred what we don’t. That’s a chore, how do people accumulate so much stuff? It does help every time when I sit down to do a chore like that if I remember to be ruthless! We are still awaiting the call from "they who must not be named" that will determine our future. There is really nothing that we can do but wait and do as much research as we can that will prepare us for whatever will happen before the call comes. My calling in the ward is in the young women as the personal progress leader. So far I haven’t done a whole lot with that calling, the girls are getting ready to go to girls camp in June. I will not be going to girls camp, I told them when I got the call that I could not commit because we don’t know where we are going to be. I will be picking up my mom at the airport Wednesday night. She will be flying out here one way and then driving to Washington with me on Saturday. It will be fun for us to have her come here and to spend some time us. Michael will fly to Washington on the 26th and then we will spend the rest of the weekend with our families before we drive back to Idaho on the 1st of June. June looks like it’s going to be pretty uneventful, but we are excited to see all of the Stone family in July. Well that sums it up. Once I learn how to attach pictures (and get them developed) I will see if I can get some posted.

No comments: