Tuesday, March 4, 2008

December 2004

December 30, 2004

December Update
Seeing as how December is almost over, I thought that I would give a report. I had a good visit in Everett, as well as Spokane. (I will be posting pictures next week when I am at home) I got home from my travels on the 21st. Since we were leaving to go up to Fairfield on the 23rd after Michael got done with work, we celebrated our christmas on the evening of the 22nd. We had cinnamon rolls, read the christmas story from the Bible, and tried to sing a few of the favorite Christmas hymns. Then we opened up all of the gifts that were sent to us. We really wanted to wait...but we couldn't help ourselves, besides, better early than late right?! We had a very good Christmas weekend. My Uncle Woody & Aunt LaDena invited us to go up to Ghost Mountain Ranch with them. We had been camping with them there before, but this time they reserved the lodge for two nights. My Grandpa Stewart was also there visiting from North Carolina, so it was good to see him. We had a good time visiting, eating, playing games, watching movies, eating, we went in the hot tub one night, ate ham and fried turkey, opened gifts, playing with the dogs, and eating more! We headed back home on sunday the 26th because Michael had to work in San Jose this week. I came with him for the week so we could watch movies when he got done with his work day. Tuesday We tried a new restaurant for my birthday. It was a steak place in San Jose called Blakes. Michael even surprised me with a Ice Cream cake from Baskin Robins! Today Michael will be working a half day here, and a half day in Salinas, and we will probably be spending new years in Modesto with some of our friends. I will be organizing my december photos, and holiday photos and will be postimg them sometime within the next week or two, now that we will be at home more than a day or two.
Posted by jeannie at 08:31 AM Comments (2) TrackBack
-->
December 22, 2004

My visit to Washington
I just got back from my visits up in Washington. I had a good time seeing friends and family in the Everett area, and also seeing family in the Spokane area. I was in Washington for about two and a half weeks, a week in Everett and the rest of the time in Spokane. I am planning on developing photos tomorrow...but be patient, I won’t be posting any photos till after the New Year. We are headed up to Fairfield for the Christmas weekend to be with the family that I have there, but will be back the evening of the 26th because Michael works in San Jose the week after Christmas.
We want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy Ney Year!
Posted by jeannie at 11:59 AM Comments (0) TrackBack

No comments: