Tuesday, March 4, 2008

March 2007

March 29, 2007

I have two heartbeats...
Well, I have one, and my baby has one. I had an OB appointment today. I wasn’t quite sure what to expect seeing as how I am just barely over 9 weeks pregnant. After part of the exam my Dr. said that she would try to find the heartbeat using her Doppler thing, and if she couldn’t find the heartbeat with her Doppler she would use the other Dr.’s Doppler that was stronger, as it turned out she did need the stronger Doppler. Michael wasn’t able to come to the appointment with me, so the Dr. asked if we called would he have a few minutes to listen to the heartbeat. I really like my Dr. and it was neat of her to call Michael on her cell phone so that he could listen to the heartbeat. It was really exciting for me to hear that heartbeat, and it feels more real to me. I have another appointment on April 10th so they can do an ultrasound.
Posted by jeannie at 03:39 PM Comments (7)
March 09, 2007

Our BIG News!!

Our Estimated Due Date...October 30, 2007!
We will keep you posted!
Posted by jeannie at 08:24 PM Comments (3)

No comments: