Tuesday, March 4, 2008

August 2006

August 21, 2006

Try this for fun!
This is mine! If we keep moving every year, I could have the whole map red! (Although, I would be quite happy if I didn't get any more stated visited for a while...couple few years anyhow...unless we go on some fun vacation, or to visit family!)
Try the countries one too! That map for me would be boring because I have only been to Canada.
create your own visited states mapor check out these Google Hacks.
Posted by jeannie at 05:24 PM Comments (2)

yard work

Before bark and after bark.
It seems like something so simple. Bark for our flower beds, looks really nice. So now we sit and ask...why didn't we do this long ago? We could have enjoyed it for more than a month!
Posted by jeannie at 12:53 PM Comments (5)

No comments: