Tuesday, March 4, 2008

February 2006

February 23, 2006

Lots of hawaii pictures.
Ok...when I said that I was slowly organizing our vacation pictures, I should have said no one should hold their breath, because it would take longer than I was thinking. I thought that I lost some pictures; they were in Photoshop but were not saved with the rest of the pictures. After much worry and frustration, Michael helped me find them. What happened was when we downloaded our photos from the camera one day, Michael was logged in, and so the pictures went to his documents. All of the rest of our vacation pictures were downloaded while I was logged in. If that doesn’t make sense, that’s ok, it makes sense in my mind.

All pictures were taken on December 27, 2005, at the PCC Luau and Night show pictures....don't worry...I did turn off my flash in all of the night show pictures!
Posted by jeannie at 02:23 PM Comments (2) TrackBack
-->

Out of the mouths of babes...
3 year old logic: This is a post that my sis-in-law posted on their blog. Hilarious! We got a good laugh out of it! I’m sure we as children have said things similar, but can’t remember.
Posted by jeannie at 01:21 PM Comments (0) TrackBack
-->
February 22, 2006

Maybe Ender will be famous
Pet Friendly Magazine is having there 2006 Pet cover search! I took Ender to the groomers yesterday, and while I was there I picked up this free magazine. On the back is where I found out about the search, there web site also tells about the search
Pet Friendly Magazine
I just called and scheduled a time with a photographer on March 4th. Maybe he won’t make the cover…and maybe he will!!! After all, American Eskimo Dogs aren’t that common of a breed for a pet. Now If I can just keep him clean, or atleast keep kim from rolling in the dirt, because it won't be time to groom him again, then he will look great! And hey, even if Ender doesn't make the cover out family trip wouldn't have been a complete loss...we'll get free hot dogs (the horror!) and drinks! And I guess I say that it is a photo search...not a photo contest!
Posted by jeannie at 04:54 PM Comments (1) TrackBack
-->
February 07, 2006

My new kitchen

I decorated my kitchen in January. (Happy Birthday to me!) It was faster, easier, and cheaper than painting, and it only took a few hours to complete meaning less work. Now It feels like my kitchen, like we are going to stay and don’t have to move! Lucky for me Jo-Ann was having a huge sale, the kind of sale people are lined up at the door before they open (I thought that they opened at 9:30, not 10). I thought for a minute that I was at Costco waiting to get in the door. As soon as Jo-Ann opened the doors, everyone rushed in, some grabbed carts (I did), and some didn’t. I was pleased with the deals that I got, and with the coupons that I used (the checkout lady let me use 3 at her suggestion!!) I only paid full price for one item! I didn’t get everything at Jo-Ann, a couple of the things in the pictures are things that I had, and a couple of things came from different stores. The three plants up there are real, they will eventually get replaced for fake ones, but in the meantime I hope that I can remember to water them and keep them alive! I had a lot of fun decorating my kitchen, and now I actually like to be in there cooking and such, and find it easier for me to keep clean every night! (Fly Lady would be proud of me!)
Posted by jeannie at 01:03 PM Comments (3) TrackBack
-->
February 05, 2006

Look at those e-a-r-s
(quote from Dumbo)
What do you get when you cross a Siberian Husky with a Cardigan Welsh Corgi?

The dog on the right is a Siberian Husky, Cardigan Welsh Corgi mix.To see more, clik the link:http://indyscorner.blogspot.com/
This blog, A Husky's life, is one of Ender's "friends"!
Posted by jeannie at 04:56 PM Comments (0) TrackBack
-->
February 02, 2006

Beach day
I am slowly starting to get our Hawaii pictures organized...All of these pictures were taken on the 26th of December.

Eric building a sand castle, I'm not sure who is on the boogie board in the water behind him; Several of the guys in the water waiting for a wave; Angela, Michael, David, and Connor playing in the water; Jonathan and Michael boogie boarding; and Michael on a boogie board.
Posted by jeannie at 08:34 PM Comments (4) TrackBack

No comments: