Tuesday, March 4, 2008

January 2006

January 27, 2006

Mr. February!
Download file
How cool is that! Can anyone guess who that is??
Posted by jeannie at 07:31 AM Comments (1) TrackBack
-->
January 25, 2006

Yes...It's true...
I have made a blog for Ender! To see it visit:
http://endertheeskie.blogspot.com/
I am slowly working on it and getting it put together. I started it because I wanted to comment on someone elses blog, but I couldn't without being a member. Since we have this blog, and I have a myspace account, I thought that I would create one for Ender, now everyone in our family has a blog!
Posted by jeannie at 01:43 PM Comments (1) TrackBack
-->
January 14, 2006

Lucifron is Dead!

This is a photo of my guild's successful attempt at killing the Boss Mob Lucifron, in Molten Core. He doesn't look so tough when he's dead.
Molten Core is a high level instance raid in World of Warcraft. Lucifron is the first "boss" in Molten Core. It took 40 of us in order to bring him down. This was my first time to take him down.
High Level Instance raids are a total blast. Everyone gets onto Teamspeak, in order for the raid leaders to be able to issue voice commands to the whole group. This group of 40 was almost all members of my guild, Knights of Carnage, on the Azjol-Nerub server.
Posted by mqstone at 05:46 AM Comments (2) TrackBack
-->
January 05, 2006

Happy 1st Birthday Ender!!
OK...maybe we went a bit overboard...nahhh

Today is Ender's birthday! I made him a cake from a doggie cook book (yes, they do have them), I also made him a party hat (if you look close enough, it says "yappy Barkday"). He didn't like the hat at first, but as soon as we put the cake infront of him he forgot all about the hat! After cake, he had two gifts to open! We had alot of fun, I'm sure that he did too!
Posted by jeannie at 07:18 PM Comments (1) TrackBack
-->
January 03, 2006

Ender's Friend

This picture is a few months old. I want to get some of the old pictures up before I put new ones from Hawaii up.
We noticed one morning that our fence was broke. Later we noticed that the dog that lives behind us had is head in our yard, that is how the fence broke-he did it! We didn't think that he would fit between the two boards, but a week later, we woke up, and he was in our yard.
Posted by jeannie at 08:59 PM Comments (0) TrackBack

No comments: