Monday, March 31, 2008

Quick update!

Let's see where to start! There won't be any pictures for a few weeks, I don't have the laptop with me to upload, or download so all that will have to wait for when I get back.

Hmmm. Where am I? Oh yes, I took Luke with me and we went up to Seattle for a visit. We have a long visit planned, almost three weeks. We miss Michale and Ender, but when we talk Michael says there is still food in the house and he is doing well, lonely at times...well, I guess maybe he can't be that lonely with Ender around!

We also planned a trip to Idaho, a really quick trip, to celebrate my Grandpa's 80th birthday. We left early Friday morning and it was good that we did because even with it being almost April, there was snow in the passes. We made it with out having to put on any chains, but it was really cold and wet out. We saw family and it was fun to have them meet Luke. We even saw family that I have meet before, but it was so long ago that I don't remember, I think there were even a few people that I had never met. It was good to be back in Idaho, I miss it and I wish we could have had a longer visit with family and had time to see some of our friends. We got back from our trip tonight.

Luke did really well on the trip, he did better than I thought.

I will be in Seattle for another week or so, trying to smash in a bunch of things before I go home.

6 comments:

Gerrit & Ashlee said...

It was good to see you- even though it was short- but it feels like I see you all the time now that we're all blogging! love it
Have fun in Seattle

The Reimers Family said...

What a cute boy you have! I can't decide who he looks more like. In his profile pic he looks like his mama, but in his burrito photo I see dad. Either way, he is darling! Beautiful eyes!

Larry & Erica Evans said...

oh how i wish I could see you guys!! Maybe next year we can come for a visit!!!!!

Larry & Erica Evans said...

Oh how i wish we could visit now!!!!! We miss you guys! Even the funny, yet stupid jokes!!!!!!!! Well, maybe next year we can make it out!

Juli Chan said...

Hi Jeannie. I'm glad that you now have a blog where I can comment on:) ( For some reason I couldn't do so in your previous web page). Hope you had fun in Seattle. Maybe we'll get to see you next time you're there.

Party of Two said...

Have fun! All is well here, just growing more and more daily, lol