Tuesday, March 4, 2008

May 2006

May 30, 2006

Texas Weekend
Well, this past weekend we have been in Dallas, Texas, in order to check out the area and decide if we could move here.
We have decided that we would like to move to Keller, Texas if we get the chance, and hopefully we will hear quickly about an offer.
There is a lot of stuff to do down here. The area we are looking to buy a house has been well designed and they have planned well for the growth.
Everything is nearby. The sheer volume and variety of restaurants is amazing.
All 4 major sports teams. Texas Moter Speedway.
Six Flags Over Texas...rollercoasters galore.
Zoos, museums, you name it.
Anyway, we didn't sign a purchase agreement, because we don't want to put our house an the market until we actually have an offer.
However, we are really excited to move to the area, and we hope we will get to do so.
Posted by mqstone at 10:10 AM Comments (1)
May 18, 2006

Movie Quote Quiz #2
Quiz # 1 Answers:
1. What's Up Doc?2. Opportunity Knocks3. Emperor's New groove4. Romancing the Stone5. Stalag 17.
Quiz #2
1. "You're my Juliet, my Venus. All the other girls meant nothing to me. It was you, you, you."2. "It's a mother beautiful bridge and it's going to be there."3. "When I was a boy I ate 4 dozen eggs every morning to help me get large, and now that I'm grown I eat 5 dozen eggs, so I'm roughly the size of a barge!"4. "Get off the nuclear warhead!"5. "Jack, you are my Number One...guy!"
Posted by mqstone at 10:09 AM Comments (1)

No comments: