Tuesday, March 4, 2008

November 2004


Lots of Eskies

These are pictures of the Eskie full grown. The group picture was taken at a reunion, in the picture of the two eskies one is 4 mo. old and the other is 13 yrs. old. The single eskie is Juneau, and in that picture he won best in breed.
Well we just got back from a dog show in San Mateo. It looks like we will be getting a puppy! We were talking to a breeder and she will be having a litter in january...so if all goes well, we will have a puppy sometime in march!
Posted by jeannie at 05:39 PM Comments (5) TrackBack
-->
November 26, 2004

Cuter picture of eskie
About 9 weeks old
Posted by jeannie at 12:01 PM Comments (0) TrackBack
-->
November 23, 2004

cute puppies!!!

Last weekend Michael and went to Modesto. We Stayed with some friends there. The friday night for Michael it was a bunch of guys playing computer, stay up till 5:30 night, and for me it was movie and cake night. On Saturday in Turlock we went to the Golden Valley Kennel Club Dog Show at the fair grounds. That was really fun. We went intending to learn alot because we are thinking about getting a dog within the next couple years. Because our apartment had a 20 lb. weight limit for animals, it would be a smaller dog, but not a yappy and one that will make Michael still feel like a man when he takes it for a walk. We really like quite a few of the breeds, but we still have some questions so there is another dog show this saturday, and one in january that we are going to. I guess our two top choices would be the American Eskimo dog, and the Manchester Terrier. The pictures above are pictures from other peoples web sites. The Eskie is on the left, and the Manchester is on the right...they are both puppies in those pictures, but when they are full grown, they will come about up to my knees.
Posted by jeannie at 12:53 AM Comments (1) TrackBack
-->
November 22, 2004

our apartment
This is most of our kitchen, there is more counter behind the fridge.
Posted by jeannie at 12:03 AM Comments (1) TrackBack
-->

Our apartment
This is our living room, and where we eat. The couch in the living room we no longer have, and I moved the table and chair, but everything else is the same.
Posted by jeannie at 12:02 AM Comments (3) TrackBack
-->
November 21, 2004

Recently developed photos

This first photo is when Michael and I went camping with some friends in october, and the second picture is one Michael took of us just after we moved to Salinas.
Posted by jeannie at 11:52 PM Comments (0) TrackBack
-->
November 12, 2004

our Halloween

Posted by jeannie at 03:49 PM Comments (3) TrackBack
-->
November 10, 2004

I can't believe I did that...
I thought that I would take some time to share something that I did. It was one of those times that after you dicovered you did such a lame thing, you say to yourself "I can't believe I did such a thing!"
The other day last week when I was doing some laundry, I got the water started, put the soap and fabric softener in, and started the laundry. a few hours later when I went to put the clothes in the dryer, they weren't ready because I had left the lid open, so it didn't finish the cycle. A couple more hours later when I was really ready to dry the clothes, I opened the dryer, and then oped the washer only to discover that there were no clothes! I had spent all that time "doing laundry" and forgot to put the clothes in the washer in the first place. So really I spent the day washing the washer. (that was the only load I attemted that day!) Since then I have left the lid open a few times, so I always make sure that there are clothes in there.
Just one of those little brain freezes that I've had lately!
Posted by jeannie at 10:58 AM Comments (2) TrackBack

No comments: