Tuesday, March 4, 2008

April 2007

April 17, 2007

Cakes and Cribs.

I was asked to make two cakes for Relief Society and bring them as a refreshment for this coming Thursday to have at Enrichment. It has been at least two or three years since I had last decorated a cake and the last cake that I made the people didn’t want filling. So, I had to make a practice cake with filling so that the cakes for Thursday wouldn’t be a complete mess. It turned out better than I expected, I had a fear of the filling being to runny and when you cut the cake, and filling would squish out all over the place. Since there are only two of us, my neighbors also benefited from my practice cake last night when we went over to share with them.
The second picture is of our new crib. We weren’t planning on getting anything quite yet, (I am only 12 weeks) but our neighbors friend was selling her crib and mattress for cheap…so now we will be able to put the money we saved into getting other baby things. It’s a pretty nice crib, the previous owner has two kids, but the second kid barely slept in it.
The pictures I posted two posts ago were my 11 week ultrasound pictures. Things are going well.
Posted by jeannie at 08:15 AM Comments (2)
April 12, 2007

Ender has learned a new trick.
We thought that the first time he did this that it was just a fluke. So we put it to the test. Maybe that was a bad idea, he thought that it was a game, and now he opens doors with ease! We were planning on switching out the door hardware when the baby got big enough to open doors...I guess we will have to swith out the handles for knobs before we thought!
Posted by jeannie at 02:45 PM Comments (1)
April 11, 2007


Posted by jeannie at 06:10 AM Comments (2)

No comments: