Tuesday, March 4, 2008

February 2005

February 24, 2005

Mmmmmm cake!

I was asked in January if I would decorate a cake for the Cub Scout Blue and Gold dinner. I have to say that I am very pleased with the way the cake turned out, considering that I have only decorated one cake since I retired over a year ago. I had to go and get a few supplies, but I already had all of the tips and major supplies, now all that I need to be really professional is a turntable (and maybe a few more supplies!). I had fun, but I do miss decorating cakes. I’ll have to make excuses to make a cake now since we don’t live by family anymore and our birthdays only come once a year!
Posted by jeannie at 04:02 PM Comments (7) TrackBack
-->
February 15, 2005

House
Just finished watching another episode of House, and I have to say it is probably my favorite show. I like the actors, I like the show.
Posted by mqstone at 09:14 PM Comments (3) TrackBack
-->
February 12, 2005

A fun day in Monterey
We went to Monterey today, to the aquarium and the beach. We really got good use out of our digital camera. We took over 50 pictures and 3-4 videos. I guess it would be more correct to say that Michael took 45 pictures and 3-4 videos, and I too about 5! Yep, I never knew that my husband was such a camera hog! I find it strange that I get to use it at home, when I'm learning, and there's nothing exciting to take a picture of, and He gets to take all of the action photos....that's just not right! But all in all we had a great day and the weather was perfect! (Don't listen to Michael if he says that he's not a camera hog you weren't there to listen to him-My camera! My camera!!)
Posted by jeannie at 07:05 PM Comments (1) TrackBack
-->

Fish and Michael

Posted by jeannie at 06:56 PM Comments (0) TrackBack
-->

At the Beach

Posted by jeannie at 06:48 PM Comments (1) TrackBack
-->

Monterey Bay Beach, and Aquarium

Posted by jeannie at 06:46 PM Comments (0) TrackBack
-->

At the Aquarium

Posted by jeannie at 06:42 PM Comments (0) TrackBack
-->

Jeannie and Michael

Posted by jeannie at 06:39 PM Comments (0) TrackBack
-->
February 07, 2005

Our Weekend in Modesto!

We went to Modesto this weekend. Michael had a LAN party on friday night till 7:30 saturday morning. I stayed at the house and had fun there. On Saturday there was a birthday party for Maddie Evans.
The pictures here are Michael with Maddie, Maddie with Sandy Baird (our aunt, Maddies grandma), And Me with Maddie, The cake in our photo...I decorated! I still have it in me!
Posted by jeannie at 07:00 PM Comments (3) TrackBack
-->
February 01, 2005

Rugby for XBox!
Well, in March, EA Sports comes out with Rugby 2005 on the XBox. I remember playing Rugby on the Sega Genesis, but hadn't seen it on a console system until this year. I am very excited and may just have to get this game.
Posted by mqstone at 08:37 PM Comments (1) TrackBack

No comments: