Tuesday, March 4, 2008

October 2006

October 31, 2006

This is fun
HowManyOfMe.com

There are:25people with my namein the U.S.A.How many have your name?
Posted by jeannie at 10:08 AM Comments (0)
October 26, 2006

Today I....
....Got gas for $1.90 a gal.!!!
Posted by jeannie at 05:31 PM Comments (2)
October 21, 2006

If you think Ender is cute now...
He was even cuter as a puppy! I know, it's hard to believe!
Remember when Ender was this small?! It seems like forever ago.
Posted by jeannie at 05:51 PM Comments (2)
October 17, 2006

Another cute one!
Posted by jeannie at 11:11 AM Comments (2)
October 16, 2006

Ender eats a bug
Posted by jeannie at 09:52 PM Comments (1)
October 11, 2006

Mmmmmm pie!

So, I'm really behind on posting pictures. So I will just start with this on taken in September. This is my peach pie. I was in a pie making mood that month, I had made pumpkin pies earlier (but forgot to take pictures) and I am looking for a good Strawberry Rhubarb pie recipe (hint, hint) so if you have a good one, send it my way.
Some pies it is cheaper if you buy them, yes I know that. But it is for the experience that I make them. In the ward I grew up in there was one woman who was known for making great pies. I decided that I want to make good pies, even if I’m not known for them. Besides baking can be very therapeutic, for some, I am one of those
Posted by jeannie at 10:42 AM Comments (4)
October 04, 2006

Chocolate anyone?!
Now this sounds like my kinda restaurant!
(I was flipping channels today and saw this on Marth Stewart.)
Posted by jeannie at 11:33 AM Comments (1)
October 02, 2006

We are the annoying tenants.
Let me tell you why. We have now been here one week. And no, that’s not the annoying part. Our first or second day our master toilet started acting up, we are afraid to flush it; hey, with as much water damage problems in our house, can you blame us? Besides, the floor in that bathroom is already very soft (probably from previous water damage). Well, without making this super long…Wednesday I turned in a work order for the master toilet and broken fridge. Yesterday our oven was making strange sounds, but the sounds are in rhythm to the heat cycle, so maybe I’ll just watch it for now…cook things longer or something. I also noticed that the bottom rack in the dishwasher was missing all of the wheels on the bottom right side, so that’s why my dishes were still dirty after I washed them, the spinner thing wouldn’t spin because the rack was to far down…that and maybe the lack of hot water in the dishwasher. So things were going ok today, or so I thought. The faucet on the kitchen sink started to spray, and then leak under the sink. They actually just now came to fix the sink, well tomorrow we will have a new faucet, but we are still waiting on all of the other things.
Pictures won't be up for a while, we have to put photoshop back to the way it was like on the old laptop, but then I will post some.
Posted by jeannie at 03:40 PM Comments (3)

No comments: