Tuesday, March 4, 2008

May 2007

May 31, 2007

It's a....

Click on picture to see it larger.
BOY! Isn't that foot just the cutest foot you have ever seen?!
We had an OB appointment this past Thursday. Michael was able to come with me which was exciting because they were going to do an ultrasound. All is well. It didn't take the ultrasound guy very long to tell us that it was a boy! Although I can't feel this boy yet, he sure was doing a lot of moving around!
Posted by jeannie at 08:10 PM Comments (2)
May 08, 2007

15 Weeks!
I had an OB appointment today. Michael took of in the afternoon so he could come with me. It was a short appointment, but all is good. It’s always reassuring to hear that little heart beat! I lost a couple of pounds since last month but the Dr. didn’t seem to be concerned at this point, especially since my belly is getting bigger. My next appointment is in three weeks, and hopefully if the baby cooperates, we will be able to find out what we are having! I had to go and get some maternity clothes the other day since my old clothes didn’t allow any room for growth. That was interesting; I had really no idea what I was doing. I went to one store and they were very helpful…maybe a bit too helpful it felt like I must have tried on forty things the gal brought to me and ended up only getting four blouses that I found myself. I’m pretty sure that they worked on some sort of commission or something. All in all, everything is going really well.
Posted by jeannie at 02:46 PM Comments (1)

No comments: