Thursday, March 6, 2008

Luke at 4 months

Luke had his 4 month check up last Monday. He is growing good. His weight is now 15lbs. 3oz. (almost doubled his birth weight) and he is now 25 inches long. His Dr. said that I could start giving him some rice cereal, and that might help him sleep longer at night...that is the goal for his 6 month appointment-to be sleeping through the night! Luke did not like the 5 shots that he had to have. He didn't cry for the first one, but he did for the next four. They usually don't have so many shots, some of them are combination shots (several vaccines in one shot) but there was a recall on the combo ones and now they have to do them all separate. I told Michael when I got home that we can start him on rice cereal. To that he said "Noooooooooo". It's just kind of sad that he's growing so fast! (click on picture to enlarge)
Here are a few pictures of Luke eating his rice cereal. This is his first week, he's actually getting pretty good (pictures taken today, so he's had three days of practice) and not as messy as he was on Monday. I didn't think to take any pictures Monday, so these are his first food pictures! Where was my brain? He must have really likes the cereal, because after he was done, he tried to eat what had spilled on the bib!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog! I am starting a new one also on our new .mac account. It may be awhile though-it's at the bottom of my long list of to do items. I can't wait to see you and Luke soon-I can't believe how big he has gotten.
Adrianne