Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Random pictures of Luke

Luke is 11 months old today! I can't believe it!

His next doctor appointment is at 12 months, so I have no idea how much he weighs now or how tall he is. I remember at Luke's 9 month appointment I would have guessed he weighed more than 19 pounds, he just feels heavier than he really is. He is close to walking and will randomly let go of things and take 3 or 4 steps but prefers still to crawl. And when we stand him up and try and have him walk while holding onto our fingers, his legs turn all limp and he won't do it! Luke and Ender really love each other, and I love it when Ender makes Luke laugh. Just the other day as I was unloading the dishwasher and I had Luke in his highchair eating dinner, and as I was turning around to see what Luke was laughing at, Ender had his two front paws on the counter trying to reach the plate of Luke's food that I left to close to the edge. Apparently Luke thought that was hillarious because he was really laughing! It was cute!


We got Luke his new carseat, but he can't go in it yet...one more month. He weighs enough, but he has to be 1. We got it early because we had coupons! Yeah coupons! And a refund from the bassinet, yeah refunds!


Luke also likes to crawl while he has things in his mouth, I guess since that's the way Ender does it, that's the way Luke is going to do it. Someday Luke will have human friends he can play with!

2 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

Potty training will be more difficult if Luke really is taking after Ender!:)

Paige said...

That is too cute! Glad to reconnect & hear that all is going well!!