Monday, September 8, 2008

Problems, and solutions

This is the problem.....

Yes, those are teeth marks, underneath was worse. Well, atleast the crib was gently used and we didn't spent the money on a nice new one only to have Luke eat it!

The solution!.....

I know somewhere on some blog I have seen custom made thingies that you can make yourself to put on your crib just for teething purposes, but I couldn't remember where, and my sewing skillz are really poor. So I decided to buy a bumper and cut it to pieces, and then tie a piece of batting or felt around every other space! It worked, I can tell because now when I go to get Luke, it is all wet on the bumper where he tried to chew. Although now he has moved to the right side of the crib, so I will have to cover that too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I've never seen a crib like that. Great that you have found a good solution.

Party of Two said...

LOL, i guess Jimmy was right then. I had wanted to paint all the furniture white so it would match, but Jimmy was worried about Ike chewing it up, sometimes my husband amazes me, lol

The Reimers Family said...

I have never had to deal with that...knock on wood!