Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Luke!

Today you are 1! We waited almost 5 years for you to join our family. We are so happy that you are our son! You do some of the cutest things ever and we always love how you make us smile and laugh! You have gotten so big and we are amazed at how much you have changed this past year. You keep us busy and are always on the go. You only cuddle with us when there is a show on that you like to watch on TV and so we let you watch those shows, just so we can cuddle with you! This last year went by much too fast, I was foolish to think that it wouldn't. And while there were less than good moments from time to time, there are a countless number of moments that we will remember for the rest of our lives! We love you Luke, happy birthday!

8 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday little guy!

Walter Family said...

I hope he has a Happy Birthday! The first year just seems to fly by! I love his newborn picture, so precious!

Party of Two said...

I can't believe it's been a year already!

The Reimers Family said...

I didn't realize his birthday is the same day as Jake's! That's a good sign. Happy Birthday Little Luke!

Mc Allen said...

awww, cute!! My baby is seven nad we have secondary infertility and have been trying over 4 years, I know what its like to wait for a baby! He is just precious and what you said to him was really sweet... Enjoy the cuddles!! Leah

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a fun time celebrating Luke's first birthday! That did go by really fast! Can't wait to see you all in December!

Larry & Erica Evans said...

Yeah, Happy Birthday!!! This year has flown by. I will email you later to catch you up on us!

Juli Chan said...

Happy Birthday Luke! Time goes by so fast...