Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Can you see the goldfish?

I thought about titling this "look what I found in Luke's diaper" but then I decided against it because it might make people hesitant to read it. Well, if you look closely you can see the imprint of a goldfish cracker right below Luke's belly button. I went to change his diaper one day, after a nap even, and that is what I found...a goldfish cracker. I don't know how it got there because he was wearing clothes that had a onesie and pants. And I don't know how hours after he ate the goldfish, the one in his diaper wasn't crumbs by the time I got to it! But I think it's funny you can even see the smile of the goldfish imprinted there!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Hilarious! But, totally awesome! Great job for taking a picture of it!

Larry & Erica Evans said...

HA, that is soooo funny!

Party of Two said...

That is sooo funny!

G-mom said...

that is so great that you took a picture of that!! Luke is getting big. He is such a cutie!!
by the way, thanks for the idea for my problem with Aubrey taking her diaper off.... I would have never thought of that!!

Nate and Amy said...

That is great! I love those funny spontaneous moments. Nothing makes me laugh like my children.
Amy