Monday, February 16, 2009

New this week!

Luke has started feeding us! Yesterday Michael was holding him in church and Luke was having his goldfish snack, and I look over and Luke is feeding Michael. I leaned over and asked Michael if he told Luke to do that and he said no. So today I noticed that while Luke was watching a show and having a snack, Ender was super close to the chair (Ender always hovers when there is food), I was just about to tell Ender to leave it, and then I notice that Luke is feeding him! I was Lucky enough to have the camera right there and was able to get a little video clip. Sooooo, for your viewing pleasure....


It's just so cute!

3 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

That is so cute. What a brave little boy to be sticking food in a dogs mouth! Ender must be a very gentle puppy.

zr2illusions said...

Adorable! Sharing already - what a great little boy.

Andrea said...

Hi Jeannie, I got the chairs at Pottery Barn err, or Santa did I mean. He has great style. They are the best ever.