Thursday, February 19, 2009

My little helper!

Today I cleaned up a little while Luke was having a quiet time. Put the toys up, moved the chair, and was ready to vacuum. But quiet time didn't last as long as I had hoped, so I put Ender outside, got Luke up, and vacuumed anyhow. Later that night after Michael was home Luke had found a part to the old vacuum and was pushing it around the house making a noise that to him must have been a vacuum noise. And Luke must have really been watching me because even in imitating me he would move that little vacuum of his back and forth! It's funny even when Luke vacuumed Ender still didn't like it!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Gotta love the outfit!

Unknown said...

If Luke enjoys vacuuming, he is welcome at our house anytime :)
Ender's sister, Kona, goes nuts at the vacuum too - must be a family "gene".