Monday, February 9, 2009

I've been booted from my chair...


I guess it was only a matter of time! Luke now loves to sit in my chair. Maybe he needs his own, because now the best seat in the house looks like the popular spot to sit! He sat there by himself, for a good 20-30 minutes! Very cute!
And if you notice his owiee...if that is even how you spell it... he fell and hit the corner of the wall. We will have to see how it looks tomorrow, he only let me put peas (that's all we had) on his head for about 5 minutes! So I hope it doesn't look to bad later. Good thing we didn't schedule pictures or something like that!

4 comments:

Maegan said...

He is so adorable! Hope his owie gets better!

The Reimers Family said...

And the best part is that you let him! What a good mom, it's hard to say no when they are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Trying to put something frozen on their head usually makes them so mad that they forget they were hurt in the first place, so I guess it kind of works out!
What is it with men and a comfy chair? They take it over every time!

Larry & Erica Evans said...

oh, he's beautiful...in a cute little boy way! I can't wait to see how you make a girl!!!!