Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Soccer Monster

Luke loves to "play" soccer with Michael. It's very fun to watch how excited he gets!

On a side note: This just happened while I was loading this video on....

I've mentioned before that Luke loves the bath. So when I heard Michael running the water in the master bath (the big bath) I undressed Luke and got him ready for the bath. We think it's to dang cute to see him then running all through the house to the bath just as fast as he can (yes, naked). But today he went running towards the other bathroom and I had to get his attention so he would run towards the big bath. Luke all of the sudden stops, puts his hand on his privates, looks at me and then bends down to touch the carpet. Right then and there I knew what he had done...he went pee on the carpet! But the part that I found amazing was that he knew what he had just done.

2 comments:

Maegan said...

LOL! What an adorable video. I love it when he giggles. The video in the bathtub was priceless.

The Reimers Family said...

What a cutie, he's smart too!