Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I have lots to blog about...

...and pictures to post, and news to share...





First our news....





in June....







we will be having a.....







baby....







GIRL! (so the lack of evidence says)

Everything looks good and normal but I am having troubles with sciatica pain or whatever, hopefully it won't get worse, but if it does there may be physical therapy.



Now the other stuff. But I'll leave it brief, and post more details later. We are back from our 2 1/2 week vacation to the Seattle area. Lots of fun...lots of snow. Busy unpacking, doing laundry, getting the house put back together (again), and trying to get Luke back on a normal schedule...no small task, any of those!

2 comments:

Larry & Erica Evans said...

woooooo whoooooo, here come the bows. Ok....so will you want a minky blanket, taggie, or nursing cover...and of course I will hook you up with some bows!!!! Glad you are back safe and sound.

Summer said...

yeah!! a girl! i'm so excited for you! your going to have to get start getting stuff for her now:) it seems that girls need much more than boys!! (not that I know, just what I have seem;)