Thursday, August 7, 2008

Since we have been in Washington...

...it's warmed up a bit, the high yesterday was 85, warm to us I guess, hot to everyone that lives here! Luke is getting faster at furniture walking, he also has learned to walk behind one of those walker toys. I have a video clip that I will post when I get home. Luke has been teething up a storm, I now can feel three new teeth and I can see the whites of two more. (When he got his first two they didn't bother him, but with all these teeth coming out at once he hasn't been sleeping well, his nose is like a leaky faucet, and he gets super cranky if he is tired!) If I am holding Luke, he will reach out and want to go to other people. Luke has found that banging pots and pans is pretty fun...thanks largely in part to his cousin Mira who opened the cupboard! (he has not learned that one yet, but I guess soon!) Luke really enjoys being around other people, and his cousins make him laugh when they do silly things.

I still have thing to do while we are here in Washington. I would love to get down to the beach and take some pictures of Luke at the beach, maybe a ferry ride would be fun because when we come back in December it will be really cold and yucky. I thought about taking Luke on a little hike to some of the places we hiked when we were kids, but that's just not going to happen thins time. I also have to go to some of my favorite stores. It's a good thing I packed on the light side! I knew I would be bring stuff back, it seems like I always do!

2 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

Are you really staying until December?

Jeannie said...

We will be back visiting in December. Michael might miss me if I was gone 4 months!