Friday, August 15, 2008

Last week in Seattle.

It is my last week here in the Seattle area. It was nice to come up here and cool off. Yesterday there was a record breaking high yesterday, the record was set back in 2002 (I think) and it was 87...I think yesterday the new high is that it got up to 85!

Luke is doing well. Since we have been gone he has gotten 4 new teeth and I can see the whites of 2 more, and now I know why he hasn't been sleeping through the night! He has figured out that is someone is playing with him and says "I'm gonna get you" that he needs to crawl away faster, and then he does, stops and looks back, and then goes even faster. It's very cute. Lune was in the highchair while we were making diner one night and we were cooking something on the stove and he noticed the steam...he had is eyes on that steam the whole time! Very interested in how that was happening. We went out to lunch the other day with a cousin of mine, and I gave Luke some of my pasta, he really enjoyed that!

I have just about done all of the things that I have wanted to do and I have seen most of the people that I wanted to see. There are some things that I want to do when Luke is older, but right now he is just at the age that he won't care if we go to the zoo, or Pike Place Market, or ride the ferries, or go camping. So when we come back sometime, we will do more. We are however going to go to the beach today, it is going to be another nice day and Granddad has the day off.

3 comments:

The Butler Gang said...

Wow, how your family is grown! I can't believe Ender is so big since we last saw him as a puppy in CA and Luke has gotten really big too! It sounds like you are enjoying being parents and that you had a fun time in Seattle. Keep up the good blogging. It's fun to see how you and your family is doing.

The Reimers Family said...

I'm glad that ya'll are having such a good time. I bet you miss being home a little.

Annie Ogle said...

Hey Jeannie! You son looks so much like a Stewart. I miss Seattle, I am so envious that you got to go.