Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My trip so far.

So far our trip has been pretty good. Luke didn't do as well on the flights as he has done before, he was still pretty good, but the big difference this time was that he really didn't sleep. He was asleep for the first take off but woke up within half an hour. And the second half of the trip, he slept less than an hour and a half. The flight attendants said that for a baby that has been on a plane for as long as he had, he was doing really good, so that made me feel better about the times that he was fussy! But over all he was pretty good. Luke has a little bit of a runny nose, and sneezes every now and then. It doesn't seem to be a cold right now, but maybe the sudden change in climate shocked his little system. It was raining yesterday when we got here so I'm glad that we dressed in our colder weather clothes, not that we have that much that fits him now because in TX it's just too hot, but I have put him in the next size of some of his clothes so he won't freeze. Don't get me wrong...I'm not complaining about the cold weather, but it feels colder than the 60 that it is right now. Just like in TX 104 feels much hotter than it really is. In between would be great! Because of the time change Luke was up at 4:30 am (felt like 6:30 to him!), but I think I can get him on track because he is taking his second nap right now and I can try for his third nap about 3pm and in bed between 6-7! It's almost 1 pm here and the temp is 60 out, but it might warm up because the sun is out!

2 comments:

Party of Two said...

Wow, 60 degrees, i envy you and your cool weather, lol. Hope you take lots of pics!!

The Reimers Family said...

60 sounds amazing! Soak it up for me, Jeannie!