Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pictures from the past few days




Luke really likes to play in his tent. He plays in it the most when there is someone to play in it with! It was really cute the other day when Michael came home from work they were both playing in the tent and Luke would bring Michael book after book after book! (and I actually dressed Luke that day!)

I was in the process of cleaning out our front room the other week, making moor room for us (since we are growing), and the picture of Ender....that's how I found him! He decided that he would jump up on the table, possibly to avoid the sun, and have a snooze!

Luke has started to lay on his tummy every now and then when playing or watching TV. I just thought it was cute!

And Luke has been doing some coloring lately. I put down a big piece of butcher paper down on the table, and tape the edges down so it stays, and Luke can just color away. Coloring is short lived however because he likes to eat the crayons! And then he cries when I take him out. Poor kid!