Sunday, May 3, 2009

I guess I really am that big!


I always feel like I don't look that big until I look in the mirror, or see a profile picture... is this what others see?

Picture # 1... 3 days before Luke was born. (Oct 21, 2007)
Picture #2.... 35 weeks pregnant with Cassie. (May 3, 2009)
I decided for this picture, I would wear the same clothes as I did right before Luke was born. The angle of the picture is a bit different, but now I know why I feel like I should be done already....because I look just as big now as I did with Luke 3 days before he was born (at least to me it looks that way!)
5 more weeks to go! Hopefully a little less than 5!

6 comments:

Gwen said...

You are brave -- I don't leave photographic evidence of my preggo enormity! Don't sweat it, you look super cute -- it's all Cassie belly. :)

Larry & Erica Evans said...

you look pretty much the same except for the hair! Miss you guys. We should hear the earliest tomorrow. I am loving the homes in McKinney. We will give ya a ring when we find out. If so...we may have to fly out within the next 2 weeks to look @ houses.

jeannie said...

That's what worries me...if I look the same now, how much bigger am I going to get in 5 weeks?! Hopefully we will see you in a few weeks!

Maegan said...

So cute! You are so all baby! Hopefully she will come soon! Hang in there! You look great!

Summer said...

I think you look darling! I am several weeks behind you and I am bigger than you!! I can't believe it's almost time! Enjoy the last few weeks of misery:) jk...or am I??

G-mom said...

jeannie... i think you are one of the cutest pregnant people ever!! There's nowhere to go but out that's why you feel that way.. squished. But you are cute!!
let me know when she arrives.. I'll be watching for your pictures! so excited you are having a girl!!