Sunday, April 12, 2009

Maybe I shouldn't mumble....

....because I don't want Michael to call me Shamu again!....

It did provide us with a good laugh, I had tears in my eyes...from laughing, not name calling! Let me explain...

Saturday we went over to Michael's parents house to celebrate Easter and have Easter dinner since his Arizona sister was in town. After dinner Michael and I were the only ones left at the table. The kids and parents were off doing an egg hunt (Luke was in bed before dinner) and a few others were cleaning up after dinner. I don't move very fast these days, so it was no surprise to me that I was still at the table.

I found myself saying..."I can't move".
Michael looks at me and says (questioning) "Shamu?"
"What did you just call me?... I said I couldn't move!"

We then were laughing so hard that we had to fill in the rest of the family so they could laugh with us.

I guess that will teach me not to mumble...

I have another OB appointment this Thursday, I'll have to remember to take an updated picture the blog.

No comments: