Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tag...


So, I hardly ever do tags, but I thought that this sounded like a fun one. You are supposed to get the fourth picture in your fourth file and post that. I have seen this tag before on a few blogs and usually it has been a picture of their kid(s) but since this was before Luke our fourth picture is of Ender! So...let's see your 4th picture in your 4th file!

And I guess while I am making a post, I'll add a quick update. I'mm doing well...well, as well, as I can be doing right now. I'm sicker this pregnancy than with Luke, but I could also be feeling worse. I just realized that I never posted pictures from Luke's birthday and Halloween...so here are a few from Halloween...

7 comments:

The Cherry Family said...

Jeannie,Congrats on baby number 2! That's wonderful. I hope everything is going well with the pregnancy.

The Reimers Family said...

That probably means you are having a girl!I was way more sick with Livi.

Michelle Starrs said...

ugh being sick is the worst! when are you due? i bet we are pretty close to each other!

Party of Two said...

I am sorry you feel sick, yuck! Love the pic of Ender,lol and Luke was so cute!

Maegan said...

I love luke's costume! Congrats again on baby #2, can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!

Mary said...

too cute!

Juli said...

Friend, I love reading about your life. Adorable Luke! And I'm so thrilled for your new baby, congrats. I often think of you, hanging out close to my old neighborhood. Lots of great memories in Grapevine. I know you're not exactly close to G-vine, but you know what i mean. Anyway...thanks for being great!