Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So, a little update.

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is this week! Soon I will be looking Christmas in the face, but luckily I shouldn't be to stressed out, we are going light on Christmas this year. Just happy to spend the holidays with family and friends.

I am doing well, the worst of the kidney stone pain is gone, and besides just feeling groggy and sore the weekend, everything is fine. I have my next OB appointment on December 9th, I'm a little anxious, because of last week but everyone is assuming the baby is fine so I should be too. Easier said than done.

I finally put the rest of the baby locks on the kitchen cabinets so now we don't have to block them with chairs and garbage cans and stuff.


We went to the pumpkin patch on Luke's birthday, I think he liked it. We got him two tiny pumpkins but he just like to eat those. And Michael decided to seatbelt the pumpkin in on the way home...safety first!

2 comments:

Summer said...

I heard kidney stones were pretty painful! Have you passed any of them yet? Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you! I hope you start to feel better soon! Enjoy Thanksgiving!

The Reimers Family said...

You can never be too safe with those giant pumpkins! I hope everything goes well at the doctors!