Thursday, March 11, 2010

Oh what a mess we made this day!

Enough time has passed that I can blog about this now! Luke made this
mess all by himself! I was upstairs putting Cassie down for a nap, I
wad gone 10 minutes maybe- 15 at the most, and this is what I saw! A
2 lb canister of oatmeal all over the floor, and in the shelves, and
in his hair, clothes, and diaper! The oatmeal wad even in Ender, but
I didn't discover that til about 30 minutes after this all happened
and Ender did a full body shake and oatmeal went flying everywhere!
There is also a whole bag of mini rice cakes that he opened (had to go
for the unopened bag of course!) and dumped out all over the place!
The time out chair got lots of use. And the day before this happened,
both kids were playing in the sand and pebbles that were in the fire
place and their clothes and little hands were all grubby!

Luke is also now standing, climbing, and scooting things (boxes,
chairs, bins, etc...) to reach things he shouldn't! I knew this day
was coming, really I was surprised it took as long as it did!

1 comment:

Schmoopy said...

Oh this is soo funny!! (of course since it didn't happen to me)