Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pictures of the kids (lots of pictures!)

First, pictures of Luke!


This is how we started with Luke.... But then he started to warm up. I think I promised him raisins... I know, tempting huh!?

I don't have very good pictures of Cassie and Luke because Luke only gets close enough to Cassie to give her kisses and won't hold her.


And yes...that is my foot in the last picture, No, I wasn't trying to pin him down but tickle him.
Now for the pictures of Cassie...

See... told you it was a lot! Really I should just learn to do a slide show! When Luke was 4 months I also took pictures of him in a long sleeve white onesie using the same background...I'll have to post those next to the ones of Cassie another time! I love the black and white ones! Well, I love all of them!

3 comments:

Michelle Starrs said...

Cuties!! So much fun. I think you're foot on Luke's tummy is so funny. hah. Whatever it takes right?

Adrianne said...

Cute pictures! Cassie is getting so big and so is Luke. I still have trouble getting pics of my two together even with a lot of bribing.

Julie said...

We are all gushing about how cute the kids are.