Saturday, September 12, 2009

Our soggy bottom boy!

When Michael got Luke up from his nap the other day, I hear him yelling "Mama....we have a problem" I think I was in Cassie's room changing a diaper or something and let me tell you that that is exactly what a Mama doesn't want to hear! I was imagining the worst....
Well it just turns out that Luke's pants had fallen off (a problem lately because his pants are big around the waist, but fine in length) and his diaper was apparently really full and saggy! So I quickly got the camera!

Also: one of the first things he does now when you get him up in the morning, or from a nap is that he will make the sign for "eat" drop his binki and doggie, run out of the room into the kitchen, get silverware (like in picture above) and a bowl, set them on the table and sign "eat" again! You would thing we never feed him!

No comments: