Saturday, August 15, 2009

2 months (2 weeks late!)


Here are Luke and Cassie at about the same age, just over 2 months old!

And because I never posted an official 2 month picture of Cassie, here it is! I can't believe how fast these past 2 (2 1/2 now!) months have gone! She does really good during the day, but at night she usually has a few hours where she gets really colicky, so we usually never call anyone, or answer phones, not that we are avoiding anyone... we just won't be able to here them! Hopefully soon she will grow out of the colic, because I need more sleep! The other day in my sleep I told Michael that my throat felt like a pterodactyl.... I have no memory of this!
Luke is doing good, he still is only doing one nap, but atleast now it is in the afternoon for a few hours. And since we put the toys in there, he plays before his nap and a bit after too, so that gives me more time to try and catch some extra z's! At night before we go to bed and when we check on Luke, it's so cute to see the random things that he brings in bed with him! A book or two, his shapes from the shape sorter, his pull toy dog (we had to wrap the string around the toy so it would be safe) but most of the time there are stuffed animals! Way cute!




1 comment:

The Reimers Family said...

I hope the colic stage doesn't last very long for her, poor girl!