Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Merry Christmas! Enjoy the show!

This is what Michael hopes our house will look like next year. Somehow I don't think so, I would rather pay to heat my house than to light my house.... I like it, but I think when we do lights, they will be the traditional plain old boring house lights.

This is what you see on the main road to our house. No one lives there, it's a model home in a developing neighborhood. You drive up and tune your car radio to the station on the sign, and enjoy!

2 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

That's fun, I bet Luke loved it!

Laura said...

I told Daniel that I wanted our house to look like that next year. But he told me that I better learn how to do it myself if I want it done. I'm gonna have to drive by tomorrow night and see it myself in person.