Monday, April 6, 2009

Michael's 33rd Birthday

Let's backtrack...I can't believe that I didn't even make one single post in March! Luke and I were out of town for the last three weeks of March, but we were here for the first 9 days. I could have at least blogged about Michael's Birthday before I left...so I will start at the beginning of March and work my way up til I am caught up. Here are some pictures...



We celebrated Michael's Birthday twice. We had his parents over and grilled some yummy tri-tip steaks and I made him a strawberry swirl cake on his actual birthday. And on the weekend we went over to his parents for dinner and I made him another cake, and we celebrated with his parents and a couple of his siblings! And in case you are wondering about the picture of the strawberry...I just love strawberries from Costco, they are the biggest and the tasteiest so I put one in the palm of my hand (even though my hands are on the small side) and took a picture! Because I could! I even used the same "Happy Birthday Michael" banner that for Michael 6 years ago and we have used every year.

Happy Birthday Michael, I love you!

No comments: