Thursday, April 23, 2009

Field trip

Well, not really, but were going to call it that! These pictures are from our trip to Seattle. In the 3 weeks Luke and I were there I actually didn't take that many pictures...I guess we were busy. One of the days we were there my Dad took us to Ft. Lewis in Tacoma. There was a retirement party for one of the guys he use to work with (my dad retired last year), so we made the drive down there. So here are some pictures that I did take!

Luke really like the Chinook helicopter that was in the hanger, especially all of the buttons and knobs there were in the cockpit, and he loved all the space there was to run around. The food was good too, and Granddad gave him his first taste of root beer! This is one of my favorite pictures of him that day, I just wish the lights in the hanger didn't reflect so much on the windows, but I love how big his smile is!

No comments: