Friday, April 17, 2009

Me at 32 weeks, requested pictures...


The first picture is me at 32 weeks pregnant with Luke. The second picture is me 32 weeks pregnant with Cassie, sorry it's a bit fuzzy, maybe I should have Michael take the pictures, but if he did that I couldn't say that he wouldn't get my head in the picture. I should have worn the same shirt for the picture. And I've decided that maybe, just maybe, the camera isn't my friend this time around. I had an OB appointment yesterday, and things are well. I have another appointment Tuesday the 28th and at that appointment I'll have an ultrasound and that is when we will all have a good idea of what Cassie weighs then, and then a guess on how big she will be when she is born. I think I'll cry if I have another big baby, but then hopefully if she is that big, she can be induced early, like Luke was.







4 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

You can tell how much lower you are carrying her than you did Luke. That's cool that you have pics to compare with.

Maegan said...

She looks like she's dropped already! Hope you are hanging in there during the home stretch! You look great!

Anonymous said...

u cut ur hair!!!!! cute!!! its amazing how different each pregnancy for us ladies.

Larry & Erica Evans said...

cute belly! Hey....have you decided on fabric yet? or colors?thanks for chatting with us last night. we will let you know.