Monday, July 14, 2008

Today...

7 years ago I married my best friend! Happy anniversary Michael! As I look back over the years at first it seems like the trials, hard times, moving and very bad luck out weigh the good...but then I remember all the laughter, joy, smiles, and good times that we had/ are having together! Sorry no pictures, Michael has the laptop with him in Atlanta! Yup, that's right, we don't even get to spend our anniversary together, this isn't the first time (our 5th anniversary Michael was out of town) and I'm sure it won't be the last! We celebrated last month, so were good! Looking forward to seeing where the next 7 years will take us! I love you Michael!

3 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

Congratulations! You two are such a good match!

Larry & Erica Evans said...

yeah congrats! I remember you wedding. Short and sweet! And it was the first time I met you. You and Michael are so seet together and I am so glad that he finally moved back to Seattle to find you! Miss you both!!!

Party of Two said...

Happy Anniversary!