Thursday, July 24, 2008

9 months old today!

Then.....

Now...

We have really enjoyed the past 9 months. I didn't think that it would go by as fast as it did, and yet at the same time at first it seemed like some parts of it took forever. Like trying to get Luke to sleep, to nap, to go longer in between feedings, and to get on a schedule. He has changed so much in the last 9 months, that it will be fun to see how much more he changes in the coming days, months, and years! And it will seem that in the blink of an eye, we will be celebrating his 1st birthday!

4 comments:

Party of Two said...

Oh my word! He is so big, it's hard to remember how much they've grown until you see the old photo with the new!

The Reimers Family said...

I didn't remember his hair being so dark!

Jeannie said...

Yes, his dark hair surprised us! And every time I look back at his newborn pictures, I'm surprised again! It's funny what you forget!

Anonymous said...

He is a real cutie!
-Kona's mom