Monday, July 28, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane...

...tomorrow Luke and I will be on our way to the Seattle area for 3 weeks. I have a brother that is being sent to Iraq and we wanted to see him before he leaves, and have some extra family time. Michael won't be able to come with us this time, the vacation he does have he is going to use that for our Seattle trip in December, and Ender is not coming because it's too hot for him to fly, but he will come with us in December. I will get to see my parents, all of my brothers, sister in laws, and nieces and nephews. I will even get to see some of Michael's family while we are there. I hope to see some friends, and eat at some of our favorite spots! It will be nice to escape the heat, I'm just not use the triple digit numbers, maybe I'll even see some rain! I am going to try and make some posts while I am there, but we will see if that actually happens!

1 comment:

Party of Two said...

Okay, so that will be a no about going with us to Grapevine Mills Mall. I am so jealous that you get to cool off though, well and spend time with family, lol.