Wednesday, May 27, 2009

new and improved isn't always better...

I'm talking about food. Last week I bought some Cheetos Puffs. I don't buy them very often, I think the last time I did I may have been pregnant with Luke, maybe a bag between then and now, I can't remember. I get home, open the bag ready to eat them, and notice that they are HUGE! Now, I don't usually complain about food, but this wouldn't be the first time I bought something that was a bum product...Twinkies without filling for example. No where on the bag did it advertise that they were a different size. I don't like them, I find them slightly harder to eat, and they seem to dry out my mouth faster than the smaller ones. I decided to write the company, not so much a complaint, but I wanted to know if this is the way they would be making them, or if it was a fluke, could I get the smaller ones, or what??? Well, I did here back from the company, they are now making the Cheetos Puffs in the larger size, so I'm out of luck. I realize that just because I don't like them and complain, that they aren't going to change just for me...but they are sending me coupons for free product, so I guess that's nice! I guess I just won't buy them anymore...but it won't stop me from eating them if someone else had them!

2 comments:

Texas Welch's said...

I bought a bag a week ago and was at shock too!!! It is so much harder for the kiddos to eat. I am disappointed to in the new way.

letsgetcreative said...

you can buy some when we come to visit and have a BBQ one of these days. I really hope to be able to get to see you guys this next week!!!!!